Customer Case led modules making machine
Some customers will encounter the failure of the mold not to move. The next step is to teach you how to solve it.
No mold clamping
1. Press the “Clamping” button to see if the pressure gauge is in motion. If so, check whether the mechanical safety lock block is blocking progress.
2. Check the input signal of the safety gate of the computer controller, and check whether the safety gate limiter is pressed or damaged.
3. Whether the demoulding signal is normal, whether the proximity switch is faulty or improperly adjusted.
4. Check whether the actual position of the electronic ruler mold opening has exceeded the set value.
5. Check whether the pressure valve and speed valve are stuck, and check whether the coil is loose.
6. Check whether the clamping pressure, speed and position are set correctly.
7. Check the mode-locked flow valve to see if there is a flow output (cpU output, proportional flow current).
8. Check the clamping mechanism. Whether the crank is stuck.
9. Whether the piston rod of the clamping cylinder is broken.
10. Check if the neutron setting is unreasonable.
Mold opening does not move
1. Press Manual to open the mold and see if the computer controller detects whether there is a signal.
2. Check whether the pressure, speed and position settings are reasonable.
3. If the mold has not been opened for a long period of time under high-pressure conditions to cause locking, first add lubricating oil and then increase the mold opening pressure.
4. Check whether the pressure valve and speed valve are stuck or the coil wiring is loose.
5. Check whether the position of the electronic ruler has exceeded the set value.
To ensure smooth opening and mold clamping of the injection molding machine, daily maintenance and medium- and long-term maintenance are required for each functional part of the mold opening and clamping. The opening and clamping parts of the injection molding machine work in a high-speed and high-pressure environment. If the maintenance and maintenance are not done well, it will definitely reduce the service life of the injection molding machine, increase the maintenance cost, and reduce the production efficiency.