Disassembly of hydraulic parts of injection molding machine
Today I will explain to you how to disassemble the hydraulic parts of the injection molding machine.
injection molding machine
1. It is necessary to choose a clean site and remove the oil pressure in the pipeline to prevent oil spray;
2. Dismantling of the pipeline must be done in advance to mark the flag tube to avoid assembly confusion;
3. The disassembled oil pipe is first washed with cleaning oil, then air-dried in the atmosphere, and plastic plugs are blocked at the open teeth of the two ends of the pipe to prevent foreign matter from entering. The layout of pipe threads and O-rings on flanges should be protected to prevent scratches.
4. To prevent foreign objects from entering or scratching the processing surface, the orifices of related components or accessories should be plugged with plastic plugs or tapes.
5, small parts (such as seals, bolts), should be kept separately (can be placed in plastic bags), do not lose or damage.
6. The fuel tank should be covered with a slatted cage to prevent dust from entering. The discharged oil should be put into a clean bucket. When reusing, use an oil pump with a filter to fill the fuel tank while filtering.
The components required for crash repair must be diagnosed as follows:
a, must understand the layout of the components thoroughly, to be familiar with the assembly relationship, disassembly sequence and methods;
b. Carefully mill the removed parts and connect the original assembly state. Settle separately and do not lose or bump.
c. When the invention profile is abnormal in shape or color, the original state should be linked to facilitate the explanation of the reasons that hinder it;
d. For long-term connection and disassembly, parts should be coated with anti-rust oil and stored in the box;
e. Use a magnifying glass, microscope, etc. for the removed parts to carefully observe the environment of wear, scars, and corrosion. Carefully check whether the sliding part is jammed, and whether the common department (such as the core and the valve body, the valve core and the valve seat) is not fighting well.
7. The main parts should be measured for deformation, warpage, abrasion, hardness, etc .; the spring should be tested for its bending and function, and the seal ring should be tested for its smashing, blockage, wear, hardening and deformation.
8. After the test, according to the damage environment of the parts, adopt the necessary aids (sandpaper, set knife, scraper, oil stone, etc.) for repair. Can not be repaired can be used for replacement or replacement (such as valve plugs and seals, etc.).
After the parts are inspected, repaired or replaced, they need to be reassembled. When assembling, pay attention to the following points:
a. Thoroughly clean the rust, scars, burrs and dirt on the parts.
b. Apply working oil before assembly.
c. Do not forcibly install sliding parts such as slide valves. The common requirement is that the load be used for scrolling until it is considered to work.
d. When tightening the bolts, tighten them evenly according to the diagonal sequence. Do not overtighten. Overtightening will deform the body or seal failure.
e. After assembly, carefully check and check whether there are forgotten parts (such as springs, seals, etc.).